LOOKING TO SELL?
DON'T SELL YOUR HOUSE SHORT. GET PROFESSIONAL HELP.
If you're looking to sell real estate, there are many things you need to consider. Gone are the days you could rely on classified listings and lawn signs - today's buyers are digitally and socially active. You need more powerful, more sophisticated tools. with access to the most powerful real estate tools, I'm able to get your listings more exposure. This usually translates to a quicker sale, and a better offer. If you are thinking of selling your house, call me to see how I can help you get the results you're looking for.
This is what i guarentee to each and every one of my clients:
Good listener • It all starts with listening and I'm all ears. I ensure ongoing, clear communication with my clients so I can determine what's most important.
Price to sell • I employ in-depth competitive market analysis to help determine the most effecitive list price for your property for a timely sale at a price your home deserves.
I know the market inside and out • I am constantly in the know about what competitive properties are selling in your neighbourhood. This will help make the most informed decisions possible.
Making your home as attractive to the masses • I maximize the esthetic appeal of your home so that it garners as much attention from home buyers as possible.
I use the most innovative tools for marketing • In addition to listing your property on the MLS™ and using word-of-mouth, I also use every form of technological marketing imaginable. From the old-school advertising methods, to online and television marketing, I'll tap into every corner of the advertising world as possible to get the word out about your home's listing.
Professional imagery • It's been shown that listings with professional photos garner more positive attention than those without. I use my background in photography to capture your home in the best light.
Guiding you along the way • Whether you have a question about the sale of your home or if I have a suggestion about how to make the selling process more streamlined, the lines of communication are always open. The real estate transaction can be complicated - I'll guide you through the process so that everything is explained to you all the time.
I can point you to the right professional • Selling a home requires the assistance of more than just myself. You'll most likely need the services of other experts including home inspectors, home stagers, mortgage advisors and lawyers. I can help get you in touch with professionals in every area.
I hold open houses • Some realtors do not see the benefit of an open house, however I believe that any chance to get your home exposed to the public is time well spent.
I love what I do • I take great pride in my job and appreciate the relationship with all of my clients.
Tips for Selling your Home
I understand that many factors come into play when deciding to sell your Windsor home. Regardless of the circumstances, however, you are entering into a long process made even more challenging if you try to go at it alone. I have been working in the area for many years as the local real estate agent, and instead of possibly settling for less than market value, I can help you through the transition and make sure you receive a fair price for your home.
Furthermore, I have prepared some tips to assist you in strengthening the appeal of your home in Windsor:
Remove the Clutter
You should focus on having as clean and clutter-free of a home as possible when prospective home buyers come to visit. Even for the most disorganized homes, this is not such a difficult thing to accomplish. I have provided these simple tips to help you get started:
- Whether from a real estate agent or close family friend, you should get a third party to look at your home before buyers arrive to get an alternative perspective on the state of things.
- Take down family photos and other personal items. Although obviously important to you, it would be better to leave the space blank so that new home buyers can picture the space as they might want it.
- Any countertops or other similar surfaces should be cleared and cleaned. This includes scrubbing it all down and maybe even brightening it up with flowers.
- On a similar note, clear away the clutter in the closets and storage spaces throughout your home. This includes basements, attics and garages.
- Remove any obstructions on the floor, including extra pieces of furniture that can impede foot traffic.
There are also some quick home improvement tasks you can perform to make your home ready to show.
Home Improvement Touchups
Take a look at these tips which I have added for keeping your space looking good:
• Check the bathroom and all other plumbing fixtures. Repair leaky faucets and replace stained shower curtains.
• Make sure all doors and windows open smoothly. Spray WD40 on all hinges and re-caulk as necessary.
• Apply fresh coats of paint to particularly worn down sections of wall.
• Steam clean your carpets.
• Eliminate any odors using room fragrances.
• Replace older light fixtures and update bulbs throughout the house.
Also, it is imperative that you do not neglect the outside of your home.
Fix Your Landscaping
Your home’s curb appeal is one of the first things potential home buyers will notice about your property. To make sure you leave a positive, lasting impression, be sure to pay close attention to the following.
• Plant more bushes and flowers.
• Manicure the lawn.
• Sweep, clean, and possibly repaint the porch.
How to Get Started
Making a mistake during the selling process is very easy, and it could lead to massive disappointment later on down the line. To avoid this, it is best to get in touch with a professional realtor as soon as you start thinking about making a move.
I have experience in the industry and I understand the Windsor market. So should you have any additional questions on the real estate process or would like to learn more about putting your property up for sale, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. We can start with a free market evaluation, and where we go from there is entirely up to you.